italian court rules man’s brain tumour ‘was caused by using his mobile phone for work’
A court in Italy has ruled that the excessive use of a mobile phone has caused a man to develop a brain tumor. Benign tumor-which means it\'s not cancer-is the result of too much work -- The judge ruled that the telephone was used. The ruling of April 11 was announced yesterday. Ivrea, a small town in northern Italy, awarded the plaintiff a state- Pension was provided as part of the award. The verdict may appeal. Roberto Romeo, 57, testified that his job duties forced him to use his phone for 3 to 4 hours a day for 15 years. His lawyers Stefano Bertone and Renato Ambrosio said in a statement: \"For the first time in the world, the court has recognized the causal relationship between inappropriate use of mobile phones and brain tumors. Romeo said he didn\'t want to demonize the phone, but added: \"I believe we have to know more about how to use it. \"I have no choice but to talk to my colleagues and organize my work on my mobile phone. I have been calling at home and in my car for 15 years. \"I began to feel that my right ear had been blocked and the tumor was diagnosed in 2010. \"It\'s nice, it\'s benign, but I can\'t hear any more because they have to remove my hearing nerves. A medical expert estimated that Romeo\'s injuries accounted for his physical function. The judge also paid INAIL compensation of € 500 per month, a national insurance plan covering workplace accidents. This is not the first time an Italian court has ruled that the use of a mobile phone can cause a brain tumor. The 2012 Italian Supreme Court in Rome ruled that the 60-year-old Italian businessman Innocente Marcolini had used his mobile phone for up to 12 years at work, and developed a model after working six hours a day. Most of the scientific research on the potential health risks of mobile phones has found that mobile phones are not at risk for human health. Some studies have concluded that there may be some risks associated with the heavy use of mobile phones, but experts say that given the relatively new technology, it is too early to say that there are links. Worried about the non- According to the British Cancer Institute, ionising radiation is used in a range of communications, electronics, and other devices, such as mobile phones, radios, and televisions. Most non- The charity explained on its website that there is less energy in the ionization radiation than the ionization radiation, which means that it does not have enough energy to change our cells, just like the ionization radiation. In 2011, the International Agency for Cancer Research first appeared in their \"gold- Standard rating system. While they say these devices may lead to human cancer, they do not think there is enough evidence to come to a definitive conclusion. It is mainly based on the results of two groups of studies, a study conducted by the Swedish Haidel group and a large international study called InterPhone. Haidel\'s study shows a link between the use of a large number of phones and some specific types of brain tumors, but studies involving more than 6,000 people from 13 different countries have not found any connection. To date, the biggest study on the possible connection between mobile phones and brain tumors is part of a million-female study that looked at nearly 800,000 women. It found no connection between mobile phones and brain tumors and concluded that the risk of 18 other cancers did not increase. A Danish study also surveyed 420,000 people and found no connection between cell phones and cancer. According to statistics from Cancer Research in the UK, mobile phone usage has surged in recent decades, but brain tumor rates in the UK have not soared. Fiona osgan, senior health information officer at Cancer Research UK, said: \"There is no compelling evidence that cell phones increase the risk of brain tumors or any other type of cancer. \"But since mobile phones are a fairly new technology, the study is still continuing to check for any impact over a longer period of time. Dr. David Jenkinson, chief scientific officer of the brain tumor charity, said: \"When someone is diagnosed with any type of brain tumor, it is absolutely understandable, they are looking for an explanation-the answer to this question is: \"Why am I? \"? \"We know that many people are concerned about the possible connection between the use of mobile phones and the development of brain tumors. \"So far, however, global research projects involving thousands of people have found that there is insufficient evidence of using mobile phones to increase the risk of brain tumors. \"The judge\'s ruling on Mr. Romeo\'s case did not change that fact. But he added that \"it is correct for researchers to continue to explore whether this connection exists \". We pay for your story! Do you have the story of The Sun Online news team? At the prompt @ the-send us an emailsun. co.
Hello! please contact us by mail email@example.com or whatsapp +8613823763835 if we are not here, thanks Hello! please contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +8613823763835 if we are not here, thanks
hello! this is Tenchen company, welcome leave your message, we will contact you soon